1. GENERAL INFORMATION
Date: 26th, 27th & 28th November, 2015
(10th,11th & 12th Mangshir 2072)
Time: 10 am – 5 pm
Venue: Hotel Annapurna, Durbarmarg, Kathmandu
Title: Information Security in Financial Institution
Theme: Financial Inclusion and Payment Systems Conference
ITSERT-NP in line with Government of Nepal’s agenda to promote Financial Inclusion throughout the length and breadth of the country through the means of DBT, easier payment mechanisms, announces its first edition of Financial Inclusion & Payments Systems (FIPS) Summit 2015, Conference in November 2015. By bringing together the various stakeholders of the Banking and Financial Sector, the conference will highlight the seminal role that the Government, Banks, NRB, Payment Companies, are playing to promote Financial Inclusion.
2. Targeted Audience
The Conference especially focuses to the participation from financial institutions’ stakeholders, CFOs, CTOs, IT Heads an IT professionals. Representatives from Commercial Bank, Development Bank, financial institutions and their associations are the targeted participants of the Conference. In addition, representative from concerned governmental bodies, Concerned Information security personnel, ITSERT-NP Officials and Members, expert, and policy makers and other Stakeholders will also be invited to attend the Conference.
3. Guest and Representative from
• Ministries, Departments
• Nepal Rastra Bank
• Bank and Financial institutions
• Security Organizations
4. Track of the conference
1. Current Payment Systems and Infrastructure
2. C2G and B2B Payments Technology
3. Benefits to the Stakeholders
4. Banking Technology
5. Cash Less Payment system
7. Card Services
8. Financial Inclusion and Security Issues
5. How to get involved
Key Dates are:
– Submission of abstract: 15th November, 2015
– Notice of selection: 16th November, 2015
– Submission of Final Version 19th November, 2015
Send your abstract within given date by email.
• Anyone who is interested can send abstract from given topics.
• Fill your details in given admission form
(Speakers who had been selected will get complimentary registration of the Conference.)
• Selected paper presenter (foreigner) will get free lodging during the time of Conference.
• Students: US$ 50.00 or NPR 5,000/-
• Professionals: US$ 150.00 or NPR 15,000/-
• Corporate: US$ 250 NPRs. 25000/- for two participants
• Members of ITSERT-NP, NPR 5,000/-
The conference package includes an admission to the main conference for all days, conference kit. Fees will also cover lunch and refreshments during the conference days. For overseas Participation, ticket to visit Gala dinner, cultural dinner (participant needs to indicate on their registration form).This cost doesn’t include your ticket, lodging and food. Interested participants for the Kathmandu tour package need to pay $50.00 extra.
PLEASE CONTACT FOR FURTHER DETAILS:
Organizing Committee of Financial Inclusion and Payment Systems Security
Information Technology Security Emergency Response Team Nepal (ITSERT-NP),
E-mail:email@example.com URL: http://www.itsert-np.org
Click to download Membership Application Form here Membership_Application_Form